The organizational structure and processes in the company are of fundamental importance to its success.
The successful work organization binds the departments, the effective communication between them and the conduct of managers and employees, as a result of which the efficiency of the company grows.
Organizational consulting is oriented not only to the solving of particular problems but it is also a proven tool of optimization of companies’ functionality.
It is oriented towards:
- building and optimization of organizational structures;
- design and creation of functional internal communication channels;
- formation of loyalty to the organization;
- facilitation of organizational change;
- management consulting;
- staff optimization;
- identification of personnel training needs;
- development of an overall personnel motivation and stimulation system;
- creating and drawing up complete document files as provided for by the employment laws;